Download the webinar schedule flyer to print and hang in your office or send to a friend!
Each Webinar will have two sessions available. 9:00am – 10:00am CST and 10:30am – 11:30am CST unless otherwise listed.
Click below to register for any of our upcoming Free Friday Webinars. You will get an email confirmation immediately. The week of the webinar you will receive another email with login info and handouts to use during the webinar session.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com | 515-221-2688.
- Understand the five skills to develop for emotional intelligence
- Adjust your attitude using five “attitude adjustment” techniques
- Maintain a positive attitude in a “negative” Environment
- Discover your time management strengths
- Develop new skills for improved performance and efficiency
- Increase your productivity at work and at home
- Understand what influences our listening
- Explore 5 listening approaches and recognize when to use them
- Sharpen your listening skills
- Assess the health of your organization’s culture
- Explore best practices to assure clarity, implement a standard code, use of creativity, hardwire consistency, coach performance, resolves conflict and celebrates success
- Preview the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile
- Explore nine behaviors that impact a leader’s effectiveness: exploration, boldness, testing assumptions, clarity, dialogue, inspiration, momentum, structure, feedback
- Describe the characteristics of bad apples in the workplace
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance
- Utilize a 5-step process for confronting a bad apple
- Preview the NEW Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
- Understand how and why you naturally respond to conflict
- Reframe your automatic thoughts to respond in a conflict situation
- Learn the three most destructive or limiting thoughts
- Identify what is preventing you from reaching your potential and goals
- Develop strategies to put a L.I.D. on what’s holding you back
- Preview the Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
- Recognize the eight preferences to help people connect better with coworkers: action, enthusiasm, collaboration, support, stability, accuracy, challenge and results
Want to stay in the know on the upcoming FREE webinars?
Make sure you are signed up for our e-newsletter!