Download the webinar schedule flyer to print and hang in your office or send to a friend!
Each Webinar will now have three 30-minute sessions available. 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am CDT unless otherwise listed.
Click below to register for the upcoming Free Friday Webinar. (Registration is only for the next webinar, can no longer register for multiple webinars.) You will get an email confirmation immediately. The week of the webinar you will receive another email with login info and handouts to use during the webinar session.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 515-221-2688.
Check back each month to register for the upcoming webinar. Or watch for our email with webinar registration and information.
Webinars repeated 3 times 9:00 – 9:30 am, 10:00 – 10:30 am, 11:00 – 11:30 am CST
February 21 – Serve UP: 7 Qualities of a Collaborative Culture
- Assess the health of your organization’s culture
- Explore best practices to assure clarity, implement a standard code, use of creativity, hard wire consistency, coach performance, resolves conflict and celebrates success
March 20 – Supervising as the Pickle in the Middle
- Understand the eight priorities in the Everything DiSC® Management profile
- Learn best practices to direct, delegate and motivate others
April 17 – Visionary Leadership Strategies
- Using the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders profile explore a simple, three-step process to reflect on h ow you
- Create a vision
- Build alignment around the vision
- Champion the execution of the vision
May 15 – Managing Transitions to Make the Most of Change – Guest Presenters Kim Peterson & KC Clausen – Owners, Key Elements
Any change requires transition but these are not the same thing – change is situational but transition is psychological. Effectively leading to both is key to success.
- Gain an understanding of how organizational change impacts the people and productivity in your organization.
- Learn about tools and techniques that can help make the most of change and reduce negative impacts as employees’ transition from the old to the new.
June 19 – Your EQ is Key to Your Success and Sanity!
- Introducing Wiley’s newest profile, Everything DiSC Agile EQ, with active emotional intelligence development
- Discover how an emotionally intelligent workforce can support a thriving, agile culture
Want to stay in the know on the upcoming FREE webinars?