Download the webinar schedule flyer to print and hang in your office or send to a friend!
Each Webinar will now have three 30-minute sessions available. 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am CDT unless otherwise listed.
Click below to register for the upcoming Free Friday Webinar. (Registration is only for the next webinar, can no longer register for multiple webinars.) You will get an email confirmation immediately. The week of the webinar you will receive another email with login info and handouts to use during the webinar session.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com | 515-221-2688.
Check back each month to register for the upcoming webinar. Or watch for our email with webinar registration and information.
2019 NEW LENGTH & TIMES – Webinars NOW 30 MINUTES
Repeated 3 times 9:00 – 9:30am, 10:00 – 10:30am, 11:00 – 11:30am CST
July 19 – The Data Driven Future of Leading Organizations – Guest Presenter: Stephen Smith, Head of People Strategy – WPA
- Learn why it’s critical to understand how people work, and the cultures that influence work, retention and growth
- Understand how your company’s people analytics can provide actionable information to create a culture of knowledge, speed and agility.
July 29 & August 5 – Attitudes in the Workplace Certification – 1:00 – 4:00 pm CDT
This online certification course will provide turnkey resources to present Staying Positive in a Negative World and Don’t Let the Bad Apples Drive You Bananas, based upon Michele Matt’s best-selling book Attitude: The Choice is Yours. You’ll also receive the NEW ATTITUDE!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace video and facilitation materials. For more information go to CERTIFICATIONS. Contact us to register.
August 16 – Values Matter: Moving from “Me” to “We” – Guest presenter: Roy Knicely, Training Consultant
- Consider the impact of personal and shared values in today’s workplace
- Preview the exercises used in the Values Matter: Moving From “Me” to “We” program
September 20 – The Five Behaviors™ Personal Development
- We’ll introduce you to Wiley’s newest learning tool
- Understand how your behaviors can affect the team using the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
October 18 – Strategic Planning to Recharge and Focus Your Leaders
- Understand the purpose and benefits of strategic planning
- Learn the ten steps to complete within the planning process
November 15 – Confidence with Conflict
- Preview the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict profile
- Understand how and why you naturally respond to conflict
December 20 – YOU2: Being Intentional with Your Development – Guest presenter: Dorene MacVey, Owner/CEO – ithrive31
- Build your personal power by taking control of your personal and professional development
- Set your Goals for Impact – 31 Days at a Time
Want to stay in the know on the upcoming FREE webinars?