Download the webinar schedule flyer to print and hang in your office or send to a friend!
Each Webinar will now have three 30-minute sessions available. 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am CDT unless otherwise listed.
Click below to register for the upcoming Free Friday Webinar. (Registration is only for the next webinar, can no longer register for multiple webinars.) You will get an email confirmation immediately. The week of the webinar you will receive another email with login info and handouts to use during the webinar session.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 515-221-2688.
Check back each month to register for the upcoming webinar. Or watch for our email with webinar registration and information.
2019 NEW LENGTH & TIMES – Webinars NOW 30 MINUTES
Repeated 3 times 9:00 – 9:30am, 10:00 – 10:30am, 11:00 – 11:30am CST
- Learn how to utilize a 360-degree feedback assessment to understand what others need from you to be pioneering, energizing, affirming, inclusive, humble, deliberate, resolute, and commanding
February 15 – The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Preview The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM
- Explore five areas in which your team can do better
March 15 – Engaging Today’s Employees
- Implement best practices for employee engagement
- Maximize the talents of each employee
April 19 – ATTITUDE! Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace
- Preview the Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
- Recognize the eight preferences to help people connect better with coworkers: action, enthusiasm, collaboration, support, stability, accuracy, challenge and results
May 17 – Staying Positive in a Negative World – Attitude Adjustment
- Analyze how good, bad, and ugly attitudes are communicated
- Learn how to adjust your attitude
June 21 – Teams that C.A.R.E.
- Identify your most comfortable role in the innovative process
- Develop strategies that will help you work on a team in implementing new ideas
Want to stay in the know on the upcoming FREE webinars?