Download the webinar schedule flyer to print and hang in your office or send to a friend!
Each Webinar will now have three 30-minute sessions available. 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am CDT unless otherwise listed.
Click below to register for the upcoming Free Friday Webinar. (Registration is only for the next webinar, can no longer register for multiple webinars.) You will get an email confirmation immediately. The week of the webinar you will receive another email with login info and handouts to use during the webinar session.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 515-221-2688.
Check back each month to register for the upcoming webinar. Or watch for our email with webinar registration and information.
2019 and first quarter 2020 – 30 minute webinars
Repeated 3 times 9:00 – 9:30 am, 10:00 – 10:30 am, 11:00 – 11:30 am CST
December 20 – YOU2: Being Intentional with Your Development – Guest presenter: Dorene MacVey, Owner/CEO – ithrive31
- Build your personal power by taking control of your personal and professional development
- Set your Goals for Impact – 31 Days at a Time
January 17 – Walking In Wonder: Cultivating Creativity For Results Oriented Leaders- Guest presenter: Thea Ducrow, Ph.D., Organizational Development Consultant
A fun program using wonder as the foundation for developing programs that grab team members’ attention and compels them to take action.
- Understand the role of creativity in leadership
- Learn 5 practical creativity techniques for increasing team member engagement and knowledge retention
February 21 – Serve UP: 7 Qualities of a Collaborative Culture
- Assess the health of your organization’s culture
- Explore best practices to assure clarity, implement a standard code, use of creativity, hardwire consistency, coach performance, resolves conflict and celebrates success
March 20 – Improving Relationships with MyEverythingDiSC
- Dig deeper into your DiSC style and compare with others’
- Learn how to build better working relationships through effective communication tips
Want to stay in the know on the upcoming FREE webinars?