Like the cliché “One bad apple spoils the whole bunch”, one person with a bad attitude can have a negative impact on the entire team or company! The NEW ATTITUDES!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace kit is a learning experience based off the award winning Bad Apples™ How to Deal with Difficult People, created by Michele Matt, CSP. This program is designed to help people understand how attitudes impact relationships and provides a process for overcoming attitudes that may be stifling their individual and team performance. ATTITUDE!™ can help even the bad apples shine!
*NEW* ATTITUDE!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace Training Kit
If you have lazy teammates, bossy bosses or rigid co-workers, then the NEW ATTITUDE!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace training kit is for you! Bad attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and increase costs.
Learn How To:
- Recognize and describe the characteristics of a bad attitude.
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance.
- Assess a challenging situation and determine your strategy.
- Utilize a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people.
- Identify the reason(s) for someone’s poor performance.
- Develop potential solutions for resolving a problem.
This training program can give supervisors, managers and employees some practical, easy-to-use techniques for eliminating negativity in the workplace.
The ATTITUDE! Training Kit includes:
- DVD or USB
- Facilitator Guide (multiple agenda options)
- Reproducible Participant Materials
- Reproducible Self-Study Guide
Sold Separately: Best-Selling Book: Attitude: The Choice Is Yours
Through five different workplace scenarios, viewers will learn how to use a 5-step process for dealing with these difficult attitudes:
- The Boss Who Knows It All…And Then Some!
- A Real Team Player…NOT!
- Change is Not in My Vocabulary
- The “Whatever” Co-worker
These scenarios, presented in a “What would you do” format, encourage viewers to think about and identify the characteristics of each bad attitude, assess the problem, and determine the appropriate strategy to improve the situation.
This training program is also available in a healthcare focused format.