Combining the insight of personalized narrative with the power of focused reports, DiSC® Classic 2.0 Plus gives respondents a strong base from which to learn more about their behavioral preferences. The report consists of feedback from DiSC Classic 2.0 with six supplemental reports.
The six supplemental reports are:
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship – This report describes how to establish a relationship with the respondent that is based upon trust and mutual respect.
- Relating to People and the Environment – This report explains how the respondent interacts with peers and interprets his or her environment.
- Strategies for Managing – This report looks at ways in which people can most effectively manage the respondent.
- Approach to Managing Others – This report analyzes the respondent’s management style and behavior toward subordinates.
- Strategies for Sales Management – This report examines the methods that people can best use to manage the respondent in a sales environment.
- Approach to Selling – This report describes how the respondent performs essential steps in the sales process.