The most versatile tool ever built to help you succeed with DiSC.
The result of over 25 years of DiSC® research, the DiSC Classic Facilitation System offers a new flexibility in crafting solutions for a wide variety of organizational issues.
Facilitates all DiSC Classic tools, including:
- DiSC Classic paper profile
- DiSC PPSS
- DiSC Classic 2.0
- DiSC Classic Facilitator Report
- And many more*
* This kit does not work with Everything DiSC Workplace, Everything DiSC Management orEverything DiSC Sales.
Flexible and Convenient
The easy-to-use modular design allows trainers and consultants to create DiSC-based solutions for any timeframe—fast!
More than 20 individual and group activities engage learners and help participants discover the power of DiSC for themselves.
Contemporary video is built into the customizable PowerPoint ® for seamless delivery. Includes more than 60 minutes of video, with options for no subtitles, Spanish subtitles, and English subtitles.
Insight Modules and Course Outlines— Using DiSC Classic Facilitation System
These self-contained modules are the foundation of the DiSC Classic Facilitation System. Since each module delivers a specific insight, they’re called “Insight Modules.” They can be organized into different sequences to create seminars for a wide variety of applications, audiences, and timeframes. They’re the building blocks for Course Outlines.
These ready-to-go seminars make it easy to deliver training for a variety of applications and timeframes. Course Outlines illustrate the power of the DiSC Classic Facilitation System’s modular design, and they provide a basis for practitioners to get familiar with the structure before using it to design their own courses.
How Do You Improve a DiSC Classic?
Take the same content trusted by thousands of organizations and put it on a USB drive. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System is now:
- Greener—we reduced packaging by 80%
- Easier to deliver—video integrated into the PowerPoint means no more toggling
- Customizable—electronic format makes creating your own solutions easier than ever
The DiSC® Classic Facilitation System includes integrated video. DiSC Classic video can be used as-is, stand-alone, or in your own custom programs. The four video sections:
- Pure Styles. You’ll meet four characters who represent the four DiSC styles. The characters provide an overview about their behavior and describe their goals, fears, preferred environment, and response to conflict.
- The Meeting. You’ll see a team in conflict, one-on-one discussions between a manager and each team member, and a successful resolution.
- Effective Communication. You’ll see examples of how an HR manager fails to communicate effectively, then improves by adapting his communication style to the DiSC styles of four individuals.
- Natural Styles. You’ll get informal, unscripted responses to eight questions from people of all four DiSC styles, a conversation between two opposite styles, and a people-reading activity.
System requirements: PowerPoint 2003/07 running on Windows XP or Windows 7.