Make the program work for you
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict offers in-depth, highly personalized content. Online tailoring options make it easy to design a customized the program that’s right for your organization.
This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research, including a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Interaction Guides
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict User Guide
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Reference Guide
Module 1: DiSC® in Conflict
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their own and others’ conflict behaviors. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Destructive Responses
Participants learn how their thoughts can influence conflict behaviors and what thoughts and behaviors might be typical for them. 50 minutes.
Module 3: Changing Your Response
Participants learn how to “catch” and reframe their thoughts, which can help them choose more productive behaviors in conflict. 90 minutes.
Optional Activity: DiSC Conflict Map
Participants identify both productive and destructive behaviors for each DiSC style.
Optional Activity: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.