Facilitation Materials: Modular Design
Six 50-minute modules are fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give you tips to maximize learning. PowerPoint design and support materials give you a professional edge.
Create and save a customized solution for every session to fit any timeframe, from one-hour to full-day. Facilitation includes:
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Six 50-Minute Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Module 2: Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
Module 4: Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Module 5: Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
Module 6: Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
More than 60 minutes of contemporary video with real-world, sales-specific customer interactions. Create in-depth customized programs using the library of individual video segments, including:
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Styles
- Customer Mapping
- DiSC Customer Priorities
- Adapting to the Sales Styles Matrix
- Customer Priority Interviews
Pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint
- Integrated into your custom PowerPoint