Three 90-minute modules, fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities and workplace-focused video. Also includes 30-minute optional people-reading module.
EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE: Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- MODULE 1: DISCOVERING YOUR DiSC STYLE
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
- MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING OTHER STYLES
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style.
- MODULE 3: BUILDING MORE EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
- OPTIONAL PEOPLE-READING MODULE
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Contemporary video includes a seven-minute introduction to DiSC workplace styles plus 13 additional segments.
- The Workplace (7 minutes)
Introduces the DiSC model and describes the four styles.
- Choose Your Coworker (1 segments)
A game show host introduces four coworkers of different DiSC styles and interviews them on their instinctive reactions to each other.
- Workplace Strategies (4 segments)
Interviews describe the challenges and strategies for working with each DiSC style.
- People Reading (8 segments)
One actor models the various DiSC styles.
Exciting Follow-Up Tools
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports are follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. The research-validated 11-page Everything DiSC Comparison Report helps to build better relationships and makes training stick. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
Works for all Everything DiSC Application Library programs including Management and Workplace.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit includes
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Standalone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Online resources and research
- Everything DiSC Workplace Guides