The Team Dimensions Group Report is an advanced tool that helps groups capitalize on strengths to build a more productive and satisfying team environment. In addition to supplying a snapshot of team members’ roles, the Team Dimensions Group Report also provides the following useful information:
- Brief overview of the five team roles
- Percentage of group members in each role
- Graphic summary of the group’s priorities
- Discussion of the group’s strengths and limitations in the context of the “Z Process”
- Individual Data Table listing each team member and his or her primary role and secondary tendency
*Must have at least two completed Team Dimensions Profiles to run this report.