December 18 – Navigating Your Ship Out of the COVID Storm
After nine months of navigating through COVID challenges, what’s next?
- Discuss what was learned
- Develop new best practices
- What is next for 2021?
January 15 – Let’s Start 2021 Off Right by First Doing a S.T.O.P.
Guest presenter: Sandie Bateman, MBA, CPTD, Director L & D – JER HR Group
With such a crazy 2020 quickly becoming the past, start the new year by taking a pause with us, catch your breath, and take stock of your situation. We will use our S.T.O.P. process to:
- S – Scan Take a hard look at your current workplace environment
- T – Track Trends Identify critical impacts or trends
- O – Optimize resources Determine how to best utilize talent
- P – Plan Proceed with a plan to optimize resources given your goals
February 19 – Bounce Back to Move Forward Through the COVID Crisis
What if you could extend your life by 7.6 minutes each day? You can by practicing the skill of resilience. Based upon the Bounce Back Project™ resilience is made up of five pillars. Join us to experience some tools and techniques to build up your resilience.